Allianz builds London exposure with first office equity investment

Allianz Real Estate has increased its London exposure via its first office equity investment in the city, acquiring a 75% interest in a three-building portfolio owned by British Land, who will retain the remaining 25% as part of a joint venture.

Would you like to read more? Log in first (top right of the screen) or take a trial.


Latest news

Best read stories