PropertyEU has pulled out all the stops for the Mipim international real estate fair in Cannes. The 10-strong PropertyEU team arrived in the French Riviera resort for the first day of the fair with five publications packed with real estate news and analysis.
The PropertyEU events team is also holding eight investment briefings and roundtable discussions involving top industry professionals during the three days of the fair.
Limited copies of the following publications produced by the PropertyEU Group are available at Mipim:
- Micro living is getting full marks from the real estate investment community as one of the fastest growing segments under the alternative assets banner
- More than half of the 44 finalists contending for this year's Mipim Awards hail from Europe. Healthcare projects and sustainable design are important themes
- As EuroProperty marks its 25th anniversary, five former editors recall their experiences of working in the industry
- EuroProperty asked more than 100 senior industry professionals who they would include in a list of most influential figures of the past 25 years
(EuroProperty joined the PropertyEU stable in 2016)
Top 100 Investors, Deals and Dealmakers
- Ranking of real estate investment and investors by 2016 European transaction volumes
- Profiles of the top 250 invesment managers and investors
- Chief investment officers reveal their real estate strategies
- 12 emerging managers to watch in the world of placement agents
- Borrowers' A-Z guide of European real estate lenders
- Green lending innovations